Who are the real killers?



I found it so weird that everytime someone gets killed by a shark, or even bitten it has to be brought up! As if  it's surprising? A shark is a predator. And people always bite back with comments like "So are we" Yea? So you compare yourself to a shark? Do you think they rationalizes like we do? AND now to the big question. Isn't death a part of life? Isn't death meant to happen every now and then - even to us humans? It seems as it's the worst thing. But actually, if no one died? It wouldn't be food enough or space for everyone. Sure it's sad losing someone dear to you. But that is how it works. It's natures way of keeping some sort of balance. 

I don't think it's balance, when people fish so much sharks for their fins, that they almost get extinct. To take a shark, cut of the fin and throw it back in the ocean were it slowly dies. Don't we know better by now?

 Humans have increased with about 6 millions during the last 200 years. THAT is what I'm afraid of. I would gladly die if some sort of plague or black death came once more to kill 2/3 of mankind. Cause, it would be best for the world. Even for the humans themselves if you think about the future. It sounds harsh. But look at the world as it is. As it REALLY is now. It would do fine without so many of us. Hopefully people will understand before it's too late. I don't say that people should start making humansoup instead of sharksoup! But I would like people to understand. I would like people to get smaller families, less babies = less mouths to feed. And that in itself would reduce unnecessary suffering for everyone. People wouldn't starve as much. Animals wouldn't be bred up in factorys trying desperately to produce the largest amount of meat they can. Well, I could go on. But the truth is, that the benefits of a reducing in mankind only has a positive development. I hope someone agree with me about this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment