Whyyyy? I wish I could sleep...

I got stuck on youtube with lots of weird and interesting small documentaries. There were all kinds of stuff.. About Slab city, (a city apperantly without laws in USA), an interview with a cannibal, transsexual muslims and a heartbreaking one about a man who lived in complete isolation for 40 years. Think I might post some of it here (if not ALL of it, since there were so randomly weird things that I really enjoyed). It seems like I have too many things I'd like to post. I must have things for at least a lifetime..? People probably must think I should get a life after such a statement, haha. But this is after all what I love to do. Finding knowledge about things that really doesn't matter. It isn't gonna improve my life, it's not going to make me famous or rich. It is simply cause I enjoy it. I crave it. The diffrent storys of people or creatures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment